Skip to main content

Featured

Do you remember? - Poem

Do You Remember? Do you remember that very first night, The nervous laughter, the fading light? How words came softly, then hours just flew, And somehow the world disappeared into you? Do you remember the things we would say, The little good mornings that colored my day? Those quiet moments nobody knew, When nothing existed but me and you? Do you remember when silence felt warm, When your voice was my shelter inside every storm? When missing you hurt, yet somehow felt sweet, Because every goodbye meant again we would meet? Maybe some moments were never meant to stay, They come like the seasons, then wander away, But if you ever look at the stars like I do— Tell me, my love... do you remember them too?

I feel numb...

 I've written you a thousand messages…

Only to erase every single one.
Not because I didn’t mean them,
but because I knew you’d never read them.

I have no more tears left to cry.
No words left to say.
My heart feels hollow,
and my body and mind have gone numb.

How did it come to this —
where I can’t feel anything anymore?
No joy, no sorrow…
just this quiet void where once, everything lived.

There’s a silence in me now,
the kind that doesn’t echo —
a silence that swallows every feeling before it’s born.

I don’t know what I want anymore.
I’ve stopped checking on you.
Not because I’ve stopped caring…
but because I can’t keep breaking my own heart.

My mind whispers,
“Let go. Stop searching. It’s time.”
But a part of me still waits…
still hopes you'll remember something soft about us.

Should I move on?
Or is love sometimes meant to linger,
like the final note of a song we can’t stop humming
long after the music ends?

Comments

Popular Posts