Skip to main content

Featured

Do you remember? - Poem

Do You Remember? Do you remember that very first night, The nervous laughter, the fading light? How words came softly, then hours just flew, And somehow the world disappeared into you? Do you remember the things we would say, The little good mornings that colored my day? Those quiet moments nobody knew, When nothing existed but me and you? Do you remember when silence felt warm, When your voice was my shelter inside every storm? When missing you hurt, yet somehow felt sweet, Because every goodbye meant again we would meet? Maybe some moments were never meant to stay, They come like the seasons, then wander away, But if you ever look at the stars like I do— Tell me, my love... do you remember them too?

Miss you...

 You are so far, and yet, somehow, still so near.

I can almost feel your arms around me—

the same arms that held me just yesterday.
The touch of your lips still lingers on mine, soft and unforgettable.
Your scent clings gently to my pillow, like a whisper of you that refuses to fade.
Even across this distance, I can still feel your warmth wrapping around me.

Your smile lit up the room, the way your eyes lit up my heart.
In your presence, the heaviness I carried for so long began to lift.
You didn’t just touch me—you reached into the quietest corners of my soul.
And somehow, without a word, you set me free.

It’s as if time paused while you were near,
and now, in your absence, the world feels slower, quieter… aching.
But even in this space between us, love echoes.
Not as pain, but as proof that something beautiful was real.

And I carry that beauty with me—
in the scent of the air, in the silence of the night,
in every beat of a heart that still belongs, in part, to you.


Comments

Popular Posts