Skip to main content

Featured

One step closer - Poem

One Step Closer One step closer, don't rush the way, Some hearts need time for fear to fade, Just take my hand and walk with me, We'll find where we are meant to be. One step closer, your eyes meet mine, And something shifts between space and time, No grand confession, no perfect start, Just little footsteps toward my heart. Perhaps tomorrow we'll still be unsure, Still learning what we're searching for, But every silence we slowly cross Feels less like fear and more like us. So don't ask where this road will end, Just stay beside me around each bend, We don't need forever to begin— One step closer... and let me in.

Hanging On to Love - POEM

 πŸŒΈ Hanging On to Love 🌸

I'm holding on with fingers laced,
To every whisper love once traced.
To midnight laughs and silent stares,
To all the ways you showed you care.

I'm clinging to a ghost of spring,
To all the joy your smile would bring.
To promises we used to keep,
Now tucked inside the folds of sleep.

I plant my hope like flowers do,
In soil still touched by thoughts of you.
Though storms may come and petals fall,
I feel your light inside it all.

I hang to love—not just the name,
But every spark, and every flame.
Even if shadows start to grow,
Love leaves a warmth that doesn't go.

So let me float, or let me stay,
In dreams where love won’t drift away.
Because even if the end has come...
My heart still beats where we were one.



Comments

  1. ❤πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts