Skip to main content

Featured

Do you remember? - Poem

Do You Remember? Do you remember that very first night, The nervous laughter, the fading light? How words came softly, then hours just flew, And somehow the world disappeared into you? Do you remember the things we would say, The little good mornings that colored my day? Those quiet moments nobody knew, When nothing existed but me and you? Do you remember when silence felt warm, When your voice was my shelter inside every storm? When missing you hurt, yet somehow felt sweet, Because every goodbye meant again we would meet? Maybe some moments were never meant to stay, They come like the seasons, then wander away, But if you ever look at the stars like I do— Tell me, my love... do you remember them too?

Sun Caress - POEM

Sun Caress

The morning stretches over my skin
like fingers made of warmth and time,
gentle as breath on bare shoulders,
silent as a prayer between waking and dream.

It does not ask who I am today,
or what I have lost in the night—
it simply arrives,
touching everything without demand.

Light pours through the window
as if the world itself wants to be close.
It finds my quiet places,
the ones even I forget to tend.

In its hush,
there is no loneliness—
only the soft truth
that something so distant
can still reach me.

Comments

Popular Posts