Skip to main content

Featured

Do you remember? - Poem

Do You Remember? Do you remember that very first night, The nervous laughter, the fading light? How words came softly, then hours just flew, And somehow the world disappeared into you? Do you remember the things we would say, The little good mornings that colored my day? Those quiet moments nobody knew, When nothing existed but me and you? Do you remember when silence felt warm, When your voice was my shelter inside every storm? When missing you hurt, yet somehow felt sweet, Because every goodbye meant again we would meet? Maybe some moments were never meant to stay, They come like the seasons, then wander away, But if you ever look at the stars like I do— Tell me, my love... do you remember them too?

Honey - Poem

Honey 
by Izabella’s heart

You call me honey—soft and low,
a name that makes my heartstrings glow.
It lingers like a lullaby,
a kiss of sun before the sky.

Like clover blooms in morning dew,
your voice feels tender, warm, and true.
Each syllable, a cozy thread,
that weaves a nest inside my head.

You're sugar swirled in chamomile,
a calm that stays a little while.
You're golden toast on rainy days,
and candlelight in gentle haze.

I keep your name like something sweet
tucked safe in pockets, small and neat.
I whisper it to stars above—
my honey, soft, my honey-love.

When winds grow cold and nights grow long,
you are my hush, my healing song.
When I feel small, unsure, or blue,
your warmth comes pouring softly through.

So hold this truth when skies are gray—
I'm never more than words away.
And should your heart feel far from me,
close your eyes, love, and you will see:

In every dream and melody,
you are my light, my remedy.
The sweetest place I’ll ever be?
Right where you say that word to me:

Honey. 

Comments

Popular Posts