Skip to main content

Featured

Do you remember? - Poem

Do You Remember? Do you remember that very first night, The nervous laughter, the fading light? How words came softly, then hours just flew, And somehow the world disappeared into you? Do you remember the things we would say, The little good mornings that colored my day? Those quiet moments nobody knew, When nothing existed but me and you? Do you remember when silence felt warm, When your voice was my shelter inside every storm? When missing you hurt, yet somehow felt sweet, Because every goodbye meant again we would meet? Maybe some moments were never meant to stay, They come like the seasons, then wander away, But if you ever look at the stars like I do— Tell me, my love... do you remember them too?

I May not Touch You... - Poem

I May Not Touch You, But I Can Feel Your Heart

I may not hold your hand in mine,
nor trace the lines that shape your face,
but in the hush between each word,
your heartbeat finds its quiet place.

I feel it in the morning light,
soft pulses through the sky so blue,
in every breeze that brushes past,
there is a part that leads to you.

Though miles may stretch and silence grow,
and fingers never intertwine,
your soul still knocks upon my own,
and whispers, “Love, you’re always mine.”

So even if I cannot touch
the warmth that lives within your skin,
I feel your heart — so full, so near —
as if I’m standing deep within.

Comments

Popular Posts