Skip to main content

Featured

Do you remember? - Poem

Do You Remember? Do you remember that very first night, The nervous laughter, the fading light? How words came softly, then hours just flew, And somehow the world disappeared into you? Do you remember the things we would say, The little good mornings that colored my day? Those quiet moments nobody knew, When nothing existed but me and you? Do you remember when silence felt warm, When your voice was my shelter inside every storm? When missing you hurt, yet somehow felt sweet, Because every goodbye meant again we would meet? Maybe some moments were never meant to stay, They come like the seasons, then wander away, But if you ever look at the stars like I do— Tell me, my love... do you remember them too?

What If We Never Meet - Poem

 

What If We Never Meet

What if we never meet,
and your laughter lives only
in the pages of my imagination—
a sound I have to guess at,
like a melody hummed behind a closed door.

What if your eyes
are just constellations I name from afar,
tracing lines between stars
that never knew they belonged together?

Would I still feel the tremor in my chest
when the wind carries a scent
that might have been yours?
Would the world still taste
a little sweeter in the mornings,
as if it were saving something for us?

Maybe the truth is—
meeting is not the only way
two souls touch.
Maybe you will live inside me
in every word I write,
and I will live in you
in every dream you dare to keep.

And maybe
that will be enough.



Comments

Popular Posts