Skip to main content

Featured

Do you remember? - Poem

Do You Remember? Do you remember that very first night, The nervous laughter, the fading light? How words came softly, then hours just flew, And somehow the world disappeared into you? Do you remember the things we would say, The little good mornings that colored my day? Those quiet moments nobody knew, When nothing existed but me and you? Do you remember when silence felt warm, When your voice was my shelter inside every storm? When missing you hurt, yet somehow felt sweet, Because every goodbye meant again we would meet? Maybe some moments were never meant to stay, They come like the seasons, then wander away, But if you ever look at the stars like I do— Tell me, my love... do you remember them too?

If You Was My Teddy Bear - Poem

If You Was My Teddy Bear

If you was my teddy bear,
I’d squeeze you tight without a care,
You’d never run, you’d never hide,
Just sit and smile right by my side.

I’d dress you up in tiny clothes,
A pirate hat, perhaps a rose,
At night you’d guard my bed with pride,
A snoring knight I keep beside.

If you was plush and stitched with thread,
I’d pat your ears, then rest my head,
No honey jars, no wild despair,
Just purrs of love, my teddy bear.

But since you’re not of cotton, fluff,
You’re real—and that’s much better stuff,
So cuddle close, don’t move, don’t flee,
My teddy bear is truly thee. πŸ§ΈπŸ’–

Comments

Popular Posts