Skip to main content

Featured

Do you remember? - Poem

Do You Remember? Do you remember that very first night, The nervous laughter, the fading light? How words came softly, then hours just flew, And somehow the world disappeared into you? Do you remember the things we would say, The little good mornings that colored my day? Those quiet moments nobody knew, When nothing existed but me and you? Do you remember when silence felt warm, When your voice was my shelter inside every storm? When missing you hurt, yet somehow felt sweet, Because every goodbye meant again we would meet? Maybe some moments were never meant to stay, They come like the seasons, then wander away, But if you ever look at the stars like I do— Tell me, my love... do you remember them too?

Message across the silence - Poem

Messages Across the Silence

I scroll through lines you softly wrote,
Each word a lantern, each phrase a note.
In every letter, I hear your tone,
A borrowed warmth when I’m alone.

The screen may glow, but cannot replace,
The living light upon your face.
I press my hand where your name appears,
As if to hold you, through the years.

Each message is a fragile thread,
A bridge between what’s left unsaid.
They whisper secrets the night can’t hide,
A trace of you stays by my side.

I count the dots when you begin,
As if you breathe my longing in.
The pause, the wait, the gentle cue,
A universe fits inside I miss you.

And though the miles may stretch apart,
Your words still bloom within my heart.
Until the day I see your eyes,
I’ll live on echoes, soft replies.

For in each message that you send,
I find the nearness of a friend,
A lover, a soul I’m bound unto—
And every silence sings of you.

Comments

Popular Posts