Skip to main content

Featured

Do you remember? - Poem

Do You Remember? Do you remember that very first night, The nervous laughter, the fading light? How words came softly, then hours just flew, And somehow the world disappeared into you? Do you remember the things we would say, The little good mornings that colored my day? Those quiet moments nobody knew, When nothing existed but me and you? Do you remember when silence felt warm, When your voice was my shelter inside every storm? When missing you hurt, yet somehow felt sweet, Because every goodbye meant again we would meet? Maybe some moments were never meant to stay, They come like the seasons, then wander away, But if you ever look at the stars like I do— Tell me, my love... do you remember them too?

Why I keep on hurting - Poem

Why I Keep on Hurting

I build my walls of silver and glass,
Yet every shadow still seems to pass,
A wound I cover with whispered lies,
But pain remembers, and never dies.

I give my soul to a fragile flame,
Then wonder why it burns my name,
I plant my love where thorns still grow,
And reap the ache I should let go.

I chase the echoes of what was lost,
Ignoring lessons, counting the cost,
My heart repeats what my mind forgave,
A dancer bound to the same old wave.

I keep on hurting, yet I still try,
For in the breaking, I learn to fly,
And though my scars are a quiet art,
They’re just the map of my healing heart.

Comments

Popular Posts