Skip to main content

Featured

Do you remember? - Poem

Do You Remember? Do you remember that very first night, The nervous laughter, the fading light? How words came softly, then hours just flew, And somehow the world disappeared into you? Do you remember the things we would say, The little good mornings that colored my day? Those quiet moments nobody knew, When nothing existed but me and you? Do you remember when silence felt warm, When your voice was my shelter inside every storm? When missing you hurt, yet somehow felt sweet, Because every goodbye meant again we would meet? Maybe some moments were never meant to stay, They come like the seasons, then wander away, But if you ever look at the stars like I do— Tell me, my love... do you remember them too?

Us

You were my sun,
the light that brightened every day,
the hope that carried me through the roughest storms,
the breath of fresh air
in moments when I could barely breathe.

You were the one in a million
who made my heart beat again.
I followed you—every step, every choice—
even when I couldn’t understand,
because loving you felt like breathing,
because with you everything felt real.

And now that you’re gone,
my world has collapsed into silence,
and I’m still trying to understand
where your love disappeared.
Where did it go?
Was it only in my mind?
Was I too afraid to see,
too blind to understand?

Where are you?
Where am I?
Where did the “us,” the “we,” the “ours”
vanish into?

Comments

Popular Posts