Skip to main content

Featured

Do you remember? - Poem

Do You Remember? Do you remember that very first night, The nervous laughter, the fading light? How words came softly, then hours just flew, And somehow the world disappeared into you? Do you remember the things we would say, The little good mornings that colored my day? Those quiet moments nobody knew, When nothing existed but me and you? Do you remember when silence felt warm, When your voice was my shelter inside every storm? When missing you hurt, yet somehow felt sweet, Because every goodbye meant again we would meet? Maybe some moments were never meant to stay, They come like the seasons, then wander away, But if you ever look at the stars like I do— Tell me, my love... do you remember them too?

I will wait for your love

I Will Wait for Your Love

I will wait for your love, quiet and true,
Like dawn waits patiently for morning blue,
With steady breath and open heart,
Trusting time to play its part.

I will wait through silent days,
Through winding thoughts and shifting ways,
Holding gently what we knew,
A tender hope that leads to you.

Not with chains, nor restless plea,
But with calm certainty, simply be,
For love that’s meant will always move
Across the distance… back to prove.

So take your time, go where you must,
I’ll keep the light, I’ll keep the trust—
And if your heart still feels it too,
I will wait… for your love.

Comments

Popular Posts