Skip to main content

Featured

Do you remember? - Poem

Do You Remember? Do you remember that very first night, The nervous laughter, the fading light? How words came softly, then hours just flew, And somehow the world disappeared into you? Do you remember the things we would say, The little good mornings that colored my day? Those quiet moments nobody knew, When nothing existed but me and you? Do you remember when silence felt warm, When your voice was my shelter inside every storm? When missing you hurt, yet somehow felt sweet, Because every goodbye meant again we would meet? Maybe some moments were never meant to stay, They come like the seasons, then wander away, But if you ever look at the stars like I do— Tell me, my love... do you remember them too?

Time After time

Time after time…
I told myself it would get easier,
That one day your name
Wouldn’t feel like a pause in my breath.

Time after time…
I tried to let you fade,
But memories don’t listen,
They return when you least expect them.

In the middle of a normal day,
In a song, in a silence,
In the way the world suddenly feels… familiar again.

Time after time…
I choose to move forward,
Even when a part of me
Still turns back to look for you.

And maybe that’s what healing is—
Not forgetting, not replacing…
Just learning how to live
With what remains.

Comments

Popular Posts