Skip to main content

Featured

Do you remember? - Poem

Do You Remember? Do you remember that very first night, The nervous laughter, the fading light? How words came softly, then hours just flew, And somehow the world disappeared into you? Do you remember the things we would say, The little good mornings that colored my day? Those quiet moments nobody knew, When nothing existed but me and you? Do you remember when silence felt warm, When your voice was my shelter inside every storm? When missing you hurt, yet somehow felt sweet, Because every goodbye meant again we would meet? Maybe some moments were never meant to stay, They come like the seasons, then wander away, But if you ever look at the stars like I do— Tell me, my love... do you remember them too?

If Love Had a Language

If Love Had a Language

If love had a language, it would be you—
The way your name softens every edge of my world,
The way your presence feels like a quiet forever
I never knew I was searching for.

You are the pause between my breaths,
The warmth that lingers after every thought,
The kind of feeling that doesn’t ask for proof—
It simply exists, undeniable, infinite.

If I could, I would gather every star
And weave them gently into your hands,
Just to show you how small the universe feels
Compared to what I hold for you.

And if time were to forget us one day,
If worlds were to shift and rewrite our story—
There is one truth it could never erase:
My soul found its home… in you.

Comments

Popular Posts