Skip to main content

Featured

Do you remember? - Poem

Do You Remember? Do you remember that very first night, The nervous laughter, the fading light? How words came softly, then hours just flew, And somehow the world disappeared into you? Do you remember the things we would say, The little good mornings that colored my day? Those quiet moments nobody knew, When nothing existed but me and you? Do you remember when silence felt warm, When your voice was my shelter inside every storm? When missing you hurt, yet somehow felt sweet, Because every goodbye meant again we would meet? Maybe some moments were never meant to stay, They come like the seasons, then wander away, But if you ever look at the stars like I do— Tell me, my love... do you remember them too?

Healing with you

Healing with You

I found no cure in passing days,
Nor in the world's forgotten ways.
Yet in your heart so kind and true,
I slowly learned to heal with you.

You never asked me not to break,
Or hid the tears I couldn't shake.
You simply stayed through joy and pain,
Until my light returned again.

Like spring that wakes the sleeping earth,
You showed my soul its quiet worth.
With every smile, with every view,
Life bloomed again... because of you.

If every scar still tells its tale,
Your love has taught me not to fail.
For hearts grow stronger, pure and new,
When they find healing... with you.

Comments

Popular Posts