Skip to main content

Featured

Do you remember? - Poem

Do You Remember? Do you remember that very first night, The nervous laughter, the fading light? How words came softly, then hours just flew, And somehow the world disappeared into you? Do you remember the things we would say, The little good mornings that colored my day? Those quiet moments nobody knew, When nothing existed but me and you? Do you remember when silence felt warm, When your voice was my shelter inside every storm? When missing you hurt, yet somehow felt sweet, Because every goodbye meant again we would meet? Maybe some moments were never meant to stay, They come like the seasons, then wander away, But if you ever look at the stars like I do— Tell me, my love... do you remember them too?

Haven

Haven

When all the world is loud with rain,
And weary hearts grow tired of pain,
I close my eyes, and there I see
The quiet place you are to me.

You are my harbor, safe and still,
The calm beyond each distant hill.
Where fears grow silent, storms depart,
And peace finds shelter in my heart.

No map could ever lead me there,
No compass finds that love so rare.
For every road I've wandered through
Has gently brought me back to you.

So let the oceans rise and roll,
They cannot shake a faithful soul.
For home is not where I have been—
My haven is where you have always been.

Comments

Popular Posts