Skip to main content

Featured

One step closer - Poem

One Step Closer One step closer, don't rush the way, Some hearts need time for fear to fade, Just take my hand and walk with me, We'll find where we are meant to be. One step closer, your eyes meet mine, And something shifts between space and time, No grand confession, no perfect start, Just little footsteps toward my heart. Perhaps tomorrow we'll still be unsure, Still learning what we're searching for, But every silence we slowly cross Feels less like fear and more like us. So don't ask where this road will end, Just stay beside me around each bend, We don't need forever to begin— One step closer... and let me in.

I won't forget

I Won't Forget

I won't forget the way you looked at me,
As if my heart was all you wished to see,
The world disappeared whenever you came near,
And even silence was beautiful to hear.

I won't forget those nights beneath the moon,
When hours felt like seconds passing too soon,
Your voice became a song inside my head,
Repeating all the things we left unsaid.

I won't forget, though life may change our way,
And distance carries yesterday away,
Some souls leave footprints time cannot erase,
Some hearts forever keep another's place.

So if one day we're strangers once again,
Two distant stars remembering what had been,
Know that somewhere deep inside my heart,
I won't forget you—even worlds apart.


Comments

Popular Posts