Skip to main content

Featured

One step closer - Poem

One Step Closer One step closer, don't rush the way, Some hearts need time for fear to fade, Just take my hand and walk with me, We'll find where we are meant to be. One step closer, your eyes meet mine, And something shifts between space and time, No grand confession, no perfect start, Just little footsteps toward my heart. Perhaps tomorrow we'll still be unsure, Still learning what we're searching for, But every silence we slowly cross Feels less like fear and more like us. So don't ask where this road will end, Just stay beside me around each bend, We don't need forever to begin— One step closer... and let me in.

Midnight thoughts

Midnight Thoughts

Midnight arrives, yet sleep won't stay,
My restless thoughts still drift your way,
The world grows quiet, the stars burn bright,
And somehow you return each night.

I wonder if you think of me,
When no one's there and you are free,
If in the silence, soft and deep,
My memory steals away your sleep.

There are words I never dared to say,
Little truths I carefully locked away,
But darkness knows what daylight hides,
And hears the heart beneath its lies.

Perhaps we're only meant to meet
Inside the dreams where lost souls greet,
Where distance fades and hearts feel right,
And love exists beyond the night.

So while the sleeping world moves on,
I'll keep you here until the dawn,
My sweetest ache, my quiet light—
The one who lives in midnight thoughts.

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful poem and I can relate with it. Makes me think of the woman I'm in love with, so deeply, but she is so far away from me and I don't know if I would ever have the chance to speak with her or if she is even thinking about me anymore...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts