Skip to main content

Featured

Do you remember? - Poem

Do You Remember? Do you remember that very first night, The nervous laughter, the fading light? How words came softly, then hours just flew, And somehow the world disappeared into you? Do you remember the things we would say, The little good mornings that colored my day? Those quiet moments nobody knew, When nothing existed but me and you? Do you remember when silence felt warm, When your voice was my shelter inside every storm? When missing you hurt, yet somehow felt sweet, Because every goodbye meant again we would meet? Maybe some moments were never meant to stay, They come like the seasons, then wander away, But if you ever look at the stars like I do— Tell me, my love... do you remember them too?

My soul Recognize Yours

My Soul Recognized Yours

My soul recognized yours
Before my eyes ever knew your face,
Like a forgotten melody returning,
Like coming home to a familiar place.

There was something in your eyes,
A universe I somehow already knew,
As if across a thousand lifetimes,
My heart had been searching for you.

Perhaps we once danced among stars,
Before we were given our names,
Two sparks torn from the same heaven,
Still carrying each other's flames.

And when you finally stood before me,
There was nothing my heart had to prove,
My soul simply whispered, I remember you,
And I knew I had found my love.


Comments

Popular Posts