Skip to main content

Featured

One step closer - Poem

One Step Closer One step closer, don't rush the way, Some hearts need time for fear to fade, Just take my hand and walk with me, We'll find where we are meant to be. One step closer, your eyes meet mine, And something shifts between space and time, No grand confession, no perfect start, Just little footsteps toward my heart. Perhaps tomorrow we'll still be unsure, Still learning what we're searching for, But every silence we slowly cross Feels less like fear and more like us. So don't ask where this road will end, Just stay beside me around each bend, We don't need forever to begin— One step closer... and let me in.

Thread - poem

Thread

There is a thread between me and you,
Invisible, fragile, yet somehow true,
It stretches through silence, through distance and time,
Still pulling your wandering heart into mine.

I tried to cut it, I tried to let go,
To silence the feelings I shouldn't still know,
But something keeps whispering under my skin,
As though where you end is where I begin.

Perhaps some connections were never designed
To live in our hands, but remain in our minds,
Two souls can be distant, yet somehow still feel
A bond no one sees, but both know is real.

So wherever you wander, whatever you do,
A piece of my heart will keep reaching for you,
For some ties may loosen, but never quite end—
We remain connected by one fragile thread.


Comments

Popular Posts