Featured

Beyond Heaven and Earth - Poem

Beyond Heaven and Earth

I've searched for you in every face,
For something time could not erase,
A gaze that somehow feels like home,
A soul my own has always known.

I've searched in hands I've tried to hold,
In whispered words and promises told,
Yet something deeper calls to me—
A love no mortal eyes can see.

I don't want only lips to kiss,
I'm searching for something more than this,
A heart that knew me before my birth,
A love that reaches beyond this Earth.

Perhaps we loved before the stars,
Before this world had names or scars,
Perhaps somewhere beyond the blue,
My soul was once entwined with you.

And that is why I cannot rest,
With almost-love inside my chest,
For something in me seems to know
There's somewhere else my heart must go.

I want the one who sees my night,
Yet doesn't ask me to become the light,
Who holds my darkness without fear,
And makes eternity somehow feel near.

A love that death could never end,
That heaven itself could only extend,
Where bodies fade and worlds depart,
Yet still your soul remembers my heart.

So I will search through time and space,
Through every lifetime, every place,
Until one day your eyes meet mine—
And something ancient wakes inside.

No need to ask, no need to prove,
No fear of losing such a love,
Just two souls whispering, soft and true:
“There you are… I've been searching for you.”

Comments

Popular Posts