Featured

Please don't let go - Poem

Please Don’t Let Go

Please don't let go when I pull away,
When fear finds the words I don't want to say,
When silence builds walls where my tenderness grows,
Hold on to my hand when my heart almost closes.

Please don't let go when I'm difficult to read,
When I hide what I want behind what I need,
Look past all the armor I learned how to show,
And find the soft heart that is frightened below.

I cannot promise I'll never feel scared,
Or always know how to tell you I care,
But somewhere beneath every doubt that I know,
My soul keeps whispering, please don't let go.

And I'll hold you too when your own darkness calls,
I'll stay when you're tired of carrying it all,
For love isn't only when everything glows—
It's two trembling hands that refuse to let go.

So if we get lost somewhere along the way,
Don't turn one hard moment into our last day,
Just reach through the silence and take my hand slow—
Stay one moment longer... please don't let go.


Comments

Popular Posts